Friday, January 25, 2008

Day

Today was cold,chilly,and all I could think about by the end of the day was "I can't wait to get back to my studio!" To my unfortunate luck the studio was freezing just as the temperature outside. Nothing was drying that I had worked on the previous night. before.The only thing left to do is wait and think of the letdown my expectations crushed by inclement weather,at least I was home and not out there in the world of living fecal matter know as the public.Not all days are people like this but today positively.Maybe its all the flouride in the water or the planew dropping pesticide on us?
People were like a mass of negativity, pushing,yelling,grimacing,having outbursts like children,the pungent smells of half-smoke cigarettes,cheap wine,malt liquor(unmistakable smell I might add),crying kids and so on. This saddened me and into the spiral I went,emotionally clouded like a big pile of sordid clothes and a neon light above it reading "Self Doubt". This Hurst video inspired by the Playwright Beckett summarized it perfectly:


The subject matter is the only thing visible the rest is an infinite pure black resting in silence.

1 comment:

Sirius From Junttila said...

I like your blog and your own style to write.
(: