Im an addict its on my imind every day.This desire will not be fulfilled,even when im done for the nite,I go to bed thinking about it.When at work its always on my mind,I reminisce about the night before,and what im gonna do with it the next time the opportuninty arises.My motivation,and reason for working is to pay for it and have the facilites to do it again.Im never told no although the time and environment have to be right.I reserve my energy at work to spend it at home for those late nights.Sp,eto,es O go so long i smell the dodrs of daylight and the early morning greetings of the birds.SO sad to be whipped only the two of us above everything else it,no no time to hang with tha boys today.IF I can I will buy books and magazines of it, as well as looking it up on the internet.THe more I know the better I become and the more knowledge reveals it self to me.Sometimes I catch myself saying :i could do that".Yes an obsessed pervert,a shameful addiction ,and voracious appetite.It makes me feel whole,satiated,accomplished.I speak of creating art to not do this would be my death.


No comments:
Post a Comment